- Mercedes-Benz Welcomed as Official Partner of the 2013 Lott IMPACT Award ShowPosted 2 days ago
- Lott IMPACT Trophy Names Four FinalistsPosted 2 weeks ago
- United Airlines Signs on as Official Partner of The 2013 Lott IMPACT Trophy Awards ShowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lott IMPACT Trophy Award Ceremony To Be Televised on Fox December 8thPosted 1 month ago
- Notre Dame Receives $25,000 From The Lott IMPACT TrophyPosted 2 months ago
ABOUT THE LOTT IMPACT TROPHY
The Lott IMPACT Trophy® was established by The Pacific Club IMPACT Foundation® to honor college football’s Defensive IMPACT® Player of the Year.
The award is unique because it represents the first trophy to give equal weight to personal character as well as athletic performance from a defensive college player and is the first national college football award based on the West Coast.
The Lott IMPACT Trophy® was named in honor of Ronnie Lott – a two time All -American for USC and College Football Hall of Fame inductee. Ronnie Lott went on to win four Super Bowl rings with the San Francisco 49ers, ten trips to the Pro Bowl and a spot in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Always known as a fierce competitor, he was a leader who had IMPACT both on and off the field.